When finding the right school for your child, it is important to believe in the School’s mission and feel comfortable with its “way of life.” During the admission process, The Frances Xavier Warde School (FXW) seeks to provide prospective families with a clear picture of our School’s culture.
The admission process reflects our effort to share information while getting to know applicants and their families. Since our educational philosophy centers around the parent/school partnership, we look for a good match between family and school.
At FXW it is important that families understand, support and embrace our mission. If you have questions, please contact the Admission Team at email@example.com or 312-268-2543.
For information about FXW’s COVID-19 protocols and procedures, please click here.
- Preschool – children must be 3 or 4 years old on or before August 31, 2022
- Kindergarten – children must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2022
- Preschool 10:1
- Kindergarten and Primary grades 12:1
- Middle school 24:1
What You Should Know
- ISACS (Independent Schools Association of the Central States) accredited
- Community service project for every student beginning in preschool
- Catholic and multi-faith religion curricula offered
- Extended day program available at both campuses