|After careful consideration of the current weather forecast, we have decided that both campuses will be closed on Wednesday as a snow day. This will be a true snow day, and remote learning will not be available.
While no decision has yet been made for Thursday, if the current forecasts do not change it is likely that it would be a remote learning day for both campuses. We will send a notification late Wednesday night with our decision.
As a result, all students who use devices will be sent home with their devices today. We also ask that you please continue to fill out your Daily Healthy Screener on both Wednesday and Thursday as this informs our COVID-19 decision making.
Please stay safe and warm and, as always, thank you for your trust and cooperation.