Above: Grade 5 students designed this mural in honor of Hispanic/Latinx Heritage Month. They also researched each historical person featured.
What We Are Celebrating:
- Princeton to Name Residential College After Black Alumna
- Pope Francis to parents of L.G.B.T. children: “God loves your children as they are.”
What We Are Listening to and Watching:
What We Are Reading:
- City Council Approves Law To Require Nonbinary Gender Option On City Paperwork
- This Is the Casual Racism That I Face at My Elite High School
- Racial Tension: What Are We Teaching Our Children?
- If We Aren’t Addressing Racism, We Aren’t Addressing Trauma
- To Anybody Going Through It
As a school with a social justice mission, FXW is committed to Do More with respect to improving the overall quality of community life, educational experience, and circumstances for our Community of Color and marginalized groups here and beyond our four walls. If you have resources to share with the FXW community about equity and justice, please click here.