Website The Frances Xavier Warde School
This position is responsible for overseeing the operational success of the Advancement and Admissions teams while performing fundraising analysis and road maps for the Advancement Team. The Business Operations Manager will be responsible for learning and becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the Schools database (SIS). This is to support additional responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Identifying daily activities and providing research and recommendations on automating or streamlining processes
- Participating in Advancement and Admissions weekly meetings as the operational support to ensure a structured and documented meeting
- Working closely with the Manager of Information Systems to maintain and enhance Advancement and Admissions data services
- Creating structured calendar and project detail for Admissions and Advancement yearly activities and implementation of those projects
This position requires experience in Marketing, Management, Sales, or related Operations experience.
Regular Required Activities
- Responsible for the administration, moves management, and maintenance of donor and donation data within Axiom/Veracross.
- Create and generate daily gift acknowledgement letters and emails, and monthly pledge reminders.
- Manage receipt of and documentation for all in-kind gifts (event-related and capital/non-capital assets) received on behalf of The Frances Xavier Warde School and the Children at the Crossroads Foundation.
- Oversee the regular production of fundraising and recruitment reports to ensure accuracy weekly, monthly, event-driven and others as directed; assist with analytical development of financial and statistical reports. Also run report for daily applicants, partnership detail and withdrawal activity.
- Conduct reconciliation between Advancement and Finance department on monthly statements; reconcile admission records and data within Veracross.
- Perform quarterly analysis of systems data to ensure cleanliness, proper usage of data, and identify areas of operative improvements such as creating templated queries, reports, workflows, etc.
- Perform weekly/monthly analysis of potential donors for prospecting.
- In partnership with DOA and ADOA, support all efforts related to capital campaign feasibility and campaign support necessary related to data, moves management, donor recognition, etc.
- Provide supporting advancement 1-sheeters and materials for fundraising efforts performed by Assoc. Director of Advancement.
- Provide educational materials and trainings for commonly used functions within the database for Advancement and Admissions where necessary.
- Create and maintain reference, project, and process documentation for current and new activities across both Admissions and Advancement teams.
- Create project management materials including but not limited to project charters, stakeholder registers, workbooks, documentation, etc. for cross-team project implementations and identify strategies that support delivery of projects on schedule.
- Support Admission Team with strategic review of current process & systems that move prospective families through the application process.
- Brainstorm with Admission Team and support implementation of the procedures that move families from prospect to enrolled family.
- Support Admission Team as we analyze use of Veracross and help maximize work flow / implementation of modules related to Admissions, Enrollment and Financial Aid.
- Collaborate with the Admission Team to create documentation that outlines the procedures related to both the Admissions and the Financial Aid review process.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.