Website The Frances Xavier Warde School
The Associate Director of Advancement will provide vision, leadership and creativity to build a successful and sustainable annual giving program. She/he will develop fundraising strategies and gift opportunities through a comprehensive communication and solicitation plan involving email, direct mail, telephone, personal visitation and volunteer engagement. They will work closely with the Head of School, Director of Advancement as well as volunteers to meet Annual Fund goals, increase participation and level of giving and steward relationships with our constituents to shape a culture of giving which supports The Frances Xavier Warde School (FXW).
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- In partnership with Director of Advancement, create and implement the overall development plan and calendar of events to ensure financial goals are met.
- Create project timelines, budgets, and calendar for all FXW, CATC and Alumni annual solicitations. This includes working with Advancement Team in development of all marketing and communications materials.
- Develop and implement cultivation and stewardship program initiatives.
- Recruit, train and direct leadership and volunteers for the annual fund campaign.
- Identify new prospective donors and areas of potential gift growth for current donors.
- Assist with major gift solicitation as part of the school’s comprehensive development program including FXW, CATC and any capital initiative. Specific responsibilities may include prospect identification, cultivation and solicitation.
- Provide timely reports to the Director of Advancement and the Development Committee of the Board of Trustees as to the progress towards goals and deadlines.
- Attend and assist in all Advancement events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Annual Fund point person
- Major gift solicitations
- Lead stewardship and cultivation initiatives
- Capital campaign preparation
- Event support
- Database oversight
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in development or related field.
- Strong skills in fundraising database programs.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint including.
- Requires excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be detailed oriented.
- Should be self-directed and flexible with job transitions.
Additional Job Requirements
- Employee must be able to support philosophy and mission of the School Board and Head of School.
- Ability to work with all levels of the FXW community from students to Board of Trustee’s.
- Ability to manage and maintain sensitive and confidential school, student and parent information.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- This position may require lifting and moving between 10-50 lbs. potentially up/down stairs.
Hours of work may vary Sunday through Saturday and are structured in eight (8) hour blocks of time, but they may be subject to include evenings and weekends as required for the departments or School’s needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.