Website The Frances Xavier Warde School
FXW is looking for an individual who possess one or more of the following skills:
A collaborator who enjoys being part of a team with experience adding to the culture.
An innovative, inspirational leader who is looking to make a difference.
A lifelong learner who constantly seeks new ways to achieve the best outcomes.
Someone who is passionate about their work and enjoys working with other people who are equally committed.
A marketing communicator with a strong track record of successfully managing complex brands and marketing programs – both digital and real-world – while maintaining consistent brand messaging across all platforms.
Someone with significant experience across marketing and communication disciplines, including strategy and planning, advertising, analytics, digital marketing, and public relations.
A marketer with deep experience managing digital communication technologies and platforms, including Web sites, social networks, blogs, search engine marketing, A/B testing, and content management platforms.
A proven leader who can lead by influence across levels and groups to drive change.
A creative and innovative thinker, who also approaches things analytically.
A self-starter who takes initiative, works independently, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
An effective collaborator with experience in diverse and multi-layered organizations.
Someone who loves challenges and solves problems.
A team player who values diverse opinions and talents and inspires the best in others.
The Associate Director of Advancement (Marketing, Communications, and Events), in conjunction with the Director of Advancement, will develop the school’s strategic marketing and communications plans, goals, budgets and marketing platforms. This person will provide direction and lead the school’s efforts across all communication channels, including Web site, social media, public relations, advertising, SEO, events, and community activities. They will also be responsible for analyzing the effectiveness of strategies and programs, monitoring competitive activities and market trends, driving innovation, and ensuring success in all marketing and communications programs.
Develops strategies and programs to effectively market the school in the community and to target potential student groups.
- Oversees the production of all marketing and public relations brochures, booklets, and other collateral materials for the school.
- Oversees event planning activities.
- Performs public speaking on behalf of the school.
- Coordinates and maintains all marketing documentation and records.
- Manages and oversees all marketing support activities, including managing and maintaining the Development database, preparing correspondence and reports, and keeping calendars for all marketing activities.
- Creates presentations and other materials to enhance marketing, public relations and selected fundraising activities.
- Manages and supervises volunteers, as necessary.
- Manages expectations and budget of the Parent Advisory Committee (PAC).
- More specifically:
- Creates a strategic marketing culture throughout the school, partnering with key colleagues, particularly Admissions, Athletics, Diversity and Inclusion, Human Resources, and Alumni Relations.
- Serves as lead brand manager, including driving brand consistency and evaluating brand effectiveness.
- Acts as lead partner in external relations, working closely with the Director of Advancement by providing regular reports to Head of School and Director of Advancement of school-wide marketing and communication strategies.
- In conjunction with the Admissions Office:
- Crafts and drives a multi-year marketing communications strategy that supports institutional priorities and core mission.
- Tracks national trends and best practices, including leading innovation with new media channels.
- Creates, manages, and positions a marketing model to support, align, direct, and empower marketing strategies across the school community.
- With the Communications Manager:
- Creates, manages, and helps conduct public relations, strategic media, and advertising strategies.
- Shapes and directs social media strategy by driving innovation, evaluating effectiveness, and participating in implementation.
- Oversees crisis communication strategy, planning, and implementation.
- Directs strategic partnership with the Technology Department and Web development companies.
- Evaluates and analyzes marketing, communications, social media, and branding results to ensure maximum impact with external and internal audiences.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS WE’RE SEEKING:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive candidates will have:
- At least 7-10 years of relevant experience in strategic marketing communications, including a combination of experience in branding, marketing, advertising, public relations, social media engagement, and/or community relations.
- Record of accomplishment of successfully leading complex strategies and project implementation – online and offline – when multiple constituencies and interests are involved.
- Experience evaluating and communicating program effectiveness.
- Experience leading teams, either cross-functionally or through direct management.
- Exceptionally strong listening skills, verbal and written communication skills, and public speaking skills, including experience writing for various media and creating compelling presentations.
- Deep experience using digital marketing tools and managing outside vendors in this space.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet research.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.