4th-8th Grade Students are welcome to dress down or be in costume attire for the entire school day on Friday, October 30th.
Costumes or dress down attire with the following restrictions:
- shoulders must be covered at all times – no bare shoulders are permitted
- chest must be fully covered – no low cut v-necks and/or plunging necklines
- skirts are appropriate length – no more than 2 inches above the knee
- gym shoes required
- your face must be visible – no masks or paint
- no inappropriate symbols, sayings, or pictures on clothing
- no excessive blood, guts, gore
Teachers and administration may ask that accessories be kept in lockers for the day, if they become a distraction to the learning environment.