Students are welcome to be in Dress Down Day or Costume attire for the entire school day on Friday, October 31st.
Costumes or dress down attire with the following restrictions:
- shoulders must be covered at all times – no bare shoulders are permitted
- chest must be fully covered – no low cut v-necks and/or plunging necklines
- skirts are appropriate length – no more than 2 inches above the knee
- gym shoes required
- your face must be visible – no masks or paint
- no inappropriate symbols, sayings, or pictures on clothing
- no excessive blood, guts, gore
- no costume weapons
Teachers and administration may ask that accessories be kept in lockers for the day, if they become a distraction to the learning environment.