We appreciate your enthusiasm and excitement surrounding our new food provider, Quest Food Management Services!
Many of you have shared important feedback and questions regarding the ordering process and meals. We wanted to clarify some of those questions for you.
1. Online payment is now available! For those of you who have already ordered, please log back in to your online account. You will now have the option to pay your balance through PayPal.
2. Quest will accept checks. For this payment option, please print the remittance form and return it to either campus, to Quest’s attention.
3. There are several lunch options available each day, including two daily lunch specials, daily lunch offerings (sandwiches), salads, and miscellaneous items (milk or a yogurt parfait). The daily lunch special and daily lunch offerings come with access to the fruit and salad bar.
4. Preschool classrooms were incorrectly entered into the system. This is being fixed by Quest as we speak. However, if you look carefully, you can find your child’s classroom teachers and room number listed.
5. Free and reduced lunch applications are available on the Lunch Programs page of the FXW Website. Applications should be returned to Barb Banaszek at the HNC Campus. If you are applying for free and reduced lunch, do not place on online order until you have been approved to do so.
All questions regarding lunch should be directed to Quest at email@example.com.