OrganicLife Lunch Program
OrganicLife is the leading foodservice provider of healthy lunches in the state of Illinois. We at OrganicLife challenge ourselves to think outside the lunchbox for the health and well-being of your children! We believe that it’s never too early to instill good eating habits in our kids, and school lunch is just the place to start. Sick of our kids eating processed, often times unrecognizable lunches, we sought to focus on all things good – whole grains, fruits and veggies, and proper balance. We cook the traditional, classic foods, but we make them better – better quality, better tasting, better for you. We believe that eating better today leads to a healthier, happier tomorrow. Want to learn more? Visit us online at www.organiclifeonline.com or give us a call at (847) 441-4159.
Important Information for Orders
Orders for this cycle will include 2 months. You will be billed separately for each month. If you are satisfied with your current online order, no further action is needed
This cycle we will continue to offer two ways to order: manual and online.
Online ordering will remain the same.
Please proceed to the “Ordering Your FXW Lunch” tab.
If you would like to pay with cash or check, please complete the PDF order forms below. You will need to print and return the appropriate age group form, as well as the payment form. All checks should be made out to OrganicLife and mailed to them, as instructed on the payment form. Remember, lunches are grouped and must be ordered by day of the week.
May/June Organiclife Menu (217.8 KiB, 120 hits)
May/June Organiclife Pre-1st Manual Order (468.5 KiB, 41 hits)
May/June 2nd-3rd Grade Organiclife Manual Order (472.0 KiB, 32 hits)
May/June Organiclife HNC Manual Order (981.9 KiB, 32 hits)
May/June Organiclife Manual Order Payment Form (579.2 KiB, 29 hits)
Please also note OrganicLife’s cancellation policy: We offer parents two weeks from the first day of the new cycle to sample the food and decide whether or not they are happy with their order. If, during these two weeks, you decide you want to cancel, you must send an email to email@example.com with your child’s information, and we will refund them for uneaten meals and cancel out their order completely. After the initial two week period, you will not receive a refund. By clicking “Cancel” mid-cycle within their online account, they are simply opting not to re-enroll for the next order cycle, and they will receive lunches and be billed for the entirety of the cycle.
Ordering Your FXW Lunch
Just a few reminders:
- The meal packages are grouped by day and cannot be separated by specific meal. By selecting “Monday,” your child will receive lunch every Monday; by selecting “Tuesday,” your child will receive lunch every Tuesday, etc. We apologize, but we cannot pro-rate or divide the meal packages if your child only wants 3 out of 4 Monday meals.
- In addition to the menu item listed, each lunch comes with a vegetable, fresh fruit and full salad bar.
- We do not offer refunds for missed lunches due to sick days, doctor’s appointments, etc.
- If your child would like a vegetarian meal, please include that information in the Additional Notes box on the payment page.
To order, please pick your option below:
- Click the box on the days you’d like hot lunch.
- Select your child’s grade. Enter your child’s first and last name.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- On the next page, you can review your order. If you have another child in the same grade range as your current website, click “Add another child.” This will take you back to the first page where you select the days for that child, enter his/her information, and again, “Add to cart.”
- If your children are in grades that require different websites, the orders will merge into one. Open one website and add your selected days to the cart. Then, open the additional website and add to cart. Both children will appear in the cart.
- Once your order is complete, create your account with email address, billing info, etc. Click “Submit” once, and you’re done!
If you have questions or concerns, please contact OrganicLife at (847) 441-4159.