- There will be three sessions (ten weeks) throughout the year. The first session (Fall) will begin on Monday, September 30th and will end Friday, December 13th. The second session (Winter) will begin on Monday, December 16th and will end Friday, March 7th. The third and final session (Spring) will begin on Monday, March 10th and will end on Friday, May 30th. Registration for the Fall session will begin immediately.
- All students who register for an activity must pay the listed activity fee at the time of registration. This applies to students who are currently registered in the Extended Day program. FXW reserves the right to cancel an activity due to under-enrollment. A minimum of six (6) students must enroll in each activity.
- Students who do not participate in the regularly scheduled Extended Day Program, and would like to participate in a class that starts at 4:30, have the option of coming to the Extended Day Program on the day of their scheduled activity, only, at no extra charge. A snack will be provided on those days.
- Students must be enrolled for the entire ten week session; no drop-ins are accepted. Please look carefully at the days and times of each activity to make sure your child(ren) can commit to the program.
- Students must be picked up promptly at the end of each session unless they are registered for the regular Extended Day Program. Repeated late pick-ups will jeopardize child(ren) from enrolling in future activities.
If your child is interested in participating in one of our many offerings, please register online and sign the enclosed Waiver. Please forward your completed waiver form and proof of payment to the attention of Louiza Williamson at email@example.com.