- 2016-2017 online application available starting Sept 10, 2015!
- Should you encounter issues along the way please email email@example.com
- The FXW website and online application work best with the web browser Google Chrome.
The following steps briefly outline our application process.
- Preschool and Kindergarten applications must be submitted online for the 2016-2017 school year by the November 1st, 2015 deadline. All applications received by the deadline will be given full consideration. The online application fee is $45 per child.
- Students applying to 1st – 8th grade must submit an online application and supporting documents by February 1st, 2016. Applicants will be invited for a school day visit based on grade level openings. School day visits will not be scheduled until all academic records and recommendations have been received.
- Parents interested in applying to FXW are encouraged to attend one of our Information Night events or a school day tour.
- Download the applicable recommendation forms from the downloads library and distribute them to your child’s school or childcare facility. Completed recommendation forms should be sent from your child’s current school directly to FXW.
- Mail or scan & email a copy of child’s birth certificate to the Admissions Office.
- Upon completion of the application, use the online calendar in your confirmation email to schedule your parent interview.
- Play visits for children applying to preschool and kindergarten for the 2015-2016 school year are set for January 4th, 5th, and 6th, 2016. In December, parents who have completed an application and have completed or scheduled their parent interview will receive a letter confirming their child’s assigned play date and time.
- Parents will be notified of admission decisions between February 10th and March 10th, 2016.
Click below to apply online, find forms or view our school profile:
FXW Profile 2014-2015 (664.1 KiB, 1,270 hits)