Whether your children graduated from FXW 20 years ago or just last June, you and your family will always be part of our school community. Thank you for allowing us the privilege of teaching, coaching, and mentoring your most precious assets – your children.
Even though you no longer get to come to our campus every day (we know you miss those carpool lines), there are still lots of opportunities to stay connected with FXW.
- Come cheer on current Jaguars at sporting events.
- Visit the FXW calendar to learn about upcoming concerts and performances, as well as visual arts exhibitions and special student presentations.
- Do you have a particular area of expertise? Volunteer to come and speak to a class that would benefit from your knowledge.
- Give to the Annual Fund to help fund valuable initiatives
- Or just stop by for a visit and see what’s new!
No matter how you may choose to stay involved, we welcome your participation. When you stay connected, you share your ongoing pride in our school, your gratitude for the education your children received, and an appreciation for lasting friendships made throughout the years.
Alumni Parent Spotlight